Nothing is going to prepare you better for winter than a brand new chest freezer plus 10kg of beef, lamb and venison to help fill it.
Shop with Green Meadows between 1 March 2019 and 30 April 2019 and every order you place over $100 gets you 1 entry in the draw. Obviously, the more orders you place online, the more chances you have to be in to win.
The prize consists of:
- a brand new 145 litre chest freezer
- 10kg of Green Meadows Beef, Fresh Meats Lamb and Woodburn Venison
See below for Terms & Conditions and happy shopping!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Green Meadows Beef Limited. The competition commences at 12:01am on 1 March 2019 and runs until 11:59am on 30 April 2019 (the Competition Period).
2. To enter the competition, you must make a purchase online at www.greenmeadowsbeef.co.nz.
3. Every purchase made during the Competition Period valued at $100 or above gives you one entry into the draw. Multiple entries will be accepted.
4. Any cancelled or refunded orders during the Competition Period will not count and will not be entered into the draw.
5. The Promoter has established this competition to promote friendly and genuine participation from the entrants. Anyone in the Promoter's view that is participating in this competition in a way that is not fair and considerate to other contestants will have their entry disqualified.
6. The Prize will be drawn on Thursday 2 May 2019. The winner will be contacted by e-mail and announced on the competition page and on the Promoter's social media accounts.
7. The Prize is a 145 litre Chest Freezer and 10kg of beef, lamb and venison.
8. The Promoter will attempt to deliver the Prize to the winners residential address provided it is within the delivery zone of a Harvey Norman store. If the winners residential address is not within the delivery zone of a Harvey Norman store, the winner will be required to collect the prize from their nearest Harvey Norman store.
9. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is not transferable, refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
11. All personal information supplied by entrants will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request the correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
12. Winners in this competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
13. The Promoter has the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook has no liability in respect of this prize draw.